This week I'm going to tell what my top five crainkbaits. My number one craink is a Strike King KVD 1.5. Because it has a really nice  finish on it. But it runs and hunts really real. My number two crainkbait is a Rapala Dt Crainkbait. They make them in Dt'6, Dt'10, and a Dt'12. The crainkbaits have a amazing finish on them, they are also round bill crainkbaits so they run tighter. My number three crainkbait is a Berkley Flicker Shad. The Flicker Shad is a skinner but longer crainkbait. It has a really tight wiggle on it too, and each crainkbait cost around five dollars (it's a really good buy for the money). My number four craink is a Mans Baby One Minus. That crainkbait runs at a max depth of one foot. it also has a design were the hooks hang really close to the body. My top five crainkbait is a Lucky Strike series three crainkbait. It also comes through the weeds really well. And the Lucky Strike crainkbait is overall a great crainkbait. I hoped you learned something this week and you can find me on Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski I'm also on instagram @mojobasskid and I have a youtube at mojobasskid fish on and I'll see you on the water.



Comments

Popular Posts