Sport shows

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about what I like to look for at sport shows. One of the things are custom painted square bill crank baits. And I like to throw those on 12 pound fluorocarbon line and on a Kistler 6'9 apc helium lta. I also like to look for are hand poured worms in the 3:4 1/2 inch worms. In my opinion those size are the most versatile worms. I like to drop shot them wacky rig weightless Texas rig. And all of those can be fished with a Owner wide gap plus #1.  All of them fished on a Kistler Carbon Steel drop shot finesse rod with a 10 pound braid and 8 pound fluorocarbon 15 turn of reel. I hope you guys learned something this week. Toon in next week for the 2nd part of this entry. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, YouTube at mojo asks, and my website pinkowski fishing.weebly.com . Fish on and I will see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts