Recap of season

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about a recap of the season. This year I have talked about every type of fishing. I have talked about jerk bait fishing crankbait fishing jig fishing rattletrap fishing drop shot wacky rig texas rig shaky head topwater. But not only that I have talked about the rods and reals I use. And I really hope that you guys have taken the techniques out and used because every single one of them work really good and they catch big bass. Ad this year I have used all of these techniques. And I have caught at least ten fish of all of them this year. Hope you guys learned something this year and I will continue to post over the winter. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and Youtube at mojobasskid. Fish on and I will see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts