Swim bait fishing

Hey everybody this week I'm going to talk about swim bait fishing. There is 2 types of swim baits I like to throw. One of the ways is using a 3/16 ball head jig with a kalins grub or a Lake Fork Majic live shad. When fishing those I like to use a Kistler KLX 7'0 medium heavy spinning rod. Using 8lb seaguar fluorocarbon line with a 10lb seaguar braid leter. And all I do is reel it at about a medium speed retrieval. And a lot of the times when they bite they will just pull at it. The anther type of swimbait fishing is using a 1/4 oz head with a KeiTech swing impact swimbait or a Kalins Sizmic shad. When I throw those types of swimbaits I throw them on a medium heavy kistler rods apc Helium Lta casting rod. With 15lb Seaguar invizx fluorocarbon line. When I fish that type of swimbait I do two things I will count it down to the bottom then reel it from there or I will just count it down to the desired depth I want it at. And again usually you will just feel the fish pull at it. I hope you guys learned something this week. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and my YouTube channel mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water

Comments

Popular Posts