Ice off fishing

Hey everybody this I am going to talk about ice off fishing this week. My first choice for ice off fishing is a jerk bait. If the body of water your fishing has big bait fish in it I will throw a River2Sea Ripper on 12 pound SeaGuar Invizx on a Kistler KLX 6'6 Crank, Rip, and Twitch rod. However if the body of water has smaller bait fish I will throw either a Tanooki Sports perfect jerk bait. And the set up is the same for both jerk baits. The second bait I will throw is a Stan Sloan's Zorro Bait Company Casting Booza Bug Jig. For a weight selection I will throw a 3/8 or a 1/2 ounce weight. The colors I will throw are either Magic Craw or Missouri craw. The rod and line I will throw are a Kistler Helium LTA APC 6'9 Casting Rod and I will use 17 pound SeaGuar Invizx. In a ice off conditions those are the only two baits I will throw. I hope you guys learned something this week. You guys can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, My website at www.jpiinkowskifishing.weebly.com, and my youtube channel mojobasskid. fish on and I will see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts