Things I would buy for spring

Hey everybody, this week I am going to tell you what I would buy for spring. One of the things is higher priced items such as fishing line in 200 yard spools of 20, 12, and 8 pound test in fluorocarbon. The line I would buy are Sunline FC Sniper or Seaguar Invizx or Berkley Trilene. I would also buy reels and rods. I love to use Kistler Rods due to the craftsmanship. You can order those rods from Kistler's website. I would also stock up on jig trailers. I like to use Keitech spider grubs, you could order those through Keitech's website. I would also stock up on jigs. I always buy Zorro's jigs from Fallingwater Outdoors. For crank baits and jerk baits I always order those at Tanooki sports. and for plastics such as drop shot baits I order those at Keitech's website. And for terminal tackle and tubes I always order that at Cruncher's baits website. I may be biased because I am on all of their pro teams but in my opinion all of those are the best out there. Hope you guys learned something this week. Tune in next week for a blog on ice off fishing!! You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, my website which is jpinkowskifishing.weebly.com and my youtube channel mojobasskid. Which I will have in depth videos of my blogs. Hope to see you on the water and fish on

Comments

Popular Posts