Pre-Spawn Fishing Part 2

Hey everybody this week I am going to conclude my pre spawn fishing segment. The first bait I am going to talk about is a Rivers Edge Custom Wire Lures chadderbaits. When you are fishing this bait you have to fish it slow, and areas I like to fish it around are lay down trees or the structure that I talked about in the last post. Sometimes when I am fishing it I like to stop and let fall and then pull it back up and start reeling it at a steady retrieve. And the colors I like to throw it in are similar to a white or a shad pattern or a natural craw type color similar to green pumpkin. And you can purchase those at boatntackle.com The rod I will throw that on is a Kistler Rods 6'9 Helium LTA medium-heavy casting rod. With 15 pound Seaguar invizx fluorocarbon line. The second bait I am going to talk about is a Stan Sloan's Zorro bait Company Booza Brush Bug. The standard weight I like to throw this in is 1/2 ounce. I like to have around four different colors Cumberland craw, black and blue, magic craw, and pumpkin pepper orange and chartreuse. I like to fish it around structure and steep banks. You have to fish at a medium to slow speed while hopping it off the bottom. And I fish it on the same set up as the chadderbait. My video on swimbaits should be up by the end of tomorrow. fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts