Last qualifying tournament of the year recap

Hey everybody this week I am going tell you how I fished threw the grind on Saturdays tournament to put 4 fish in the boat. My go to bait was a 1/2 ounce Stan Sloan's Zorro Bait Company Booza Whiplash, and on the back was Texas Rigged 4in Keitech Easy Shiner in the Dark Sculpin pattern. And the reason I was throwing this color is because we were fishing a body of water that has a large population of gobies, and smallmouth always gorge on gobies. The reason I was throwing the easy shiner on the booza whiplash is because you fish it very slowly on the bottom and it moves just like a goby. The day we were was the second day of a cold front so the bite was really tough and with the booza whiplash swing head and the paddle tail easy shiner the fish could feel the rig. And I was fishing that on a Kistler Custom Fishing Rods Helium LTA 6'9 medium heavy casting rod with 15lb SeaGuar Invizx. After tour fifth place finish in this tournament my dad and I qualified and will be fish Lake St. Clair in Michigan October 9th and 10th. Fish on and see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts