Summer Time Drop Shot Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to be talking about drop shot fishing in the summer and what baits I use and my set up. The baits I use on my drop shot in summertime consist of two different baits. The first bait is a Keitech 4in Easy Shiner in the green pumpkin shad pattern and then the second bait is a Tanooki Sports A1 Cosmic Swirl worm. And I do with those two worms is nose hook them with a owner #2 circle hook. And to make those baits stay on the bottom I use a 3/8oz River2Sea skinny drop tungsten weight. The situations I will throw the drop shot in is any where I see suspending bait fish or I am searching for fish. And the way I will fish this rig is I will simply just drag it along the bottom slowly. And the set up I fish the drop shot on is a 6'6 medium Kistler Custom Fishing Rods helium lta with 8lb power pro super slick braid and a leader of 6lb seaguar invizx fluorocarbon line. Fish on and I'll see you on the water

Comments

Popular Posts