Summer Time Jig Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to tell you about the two jigs I like to use during the summer and the setup I use it on. My go to jig during the summer is a Zorro Bait Company 1/2oz Peanut Butter and jelly Booza Brush Bug. The reason I like to fish this particular jig is one I have confidence in it and I feel like it is a great search bait. And if I feel weeds I will pop the rod around three times until the jig is loose. Then if I feel brush work I will work it like a yo-yo on the limbs for a second or two and then completely pull it over the brush. And the trailer I will use is a Keitech 2in little spider in brown purple and I will trim the skirt on the top of the bait so it is not interfering with the skirt of the jig. And if they are not biting that jig I will tie on a 3/8oz Okeechobee craw finesse jig I make and I fish it the exact same way and use the same trailer just I change the color to bluegill. And the rod I use to fish a jig is a Kistler Custom Fishing rods Helium LTA 6'9 medium heavy casting rod. Then the line I use to pull the giants in is 12lb SeaGuar Invizx fluorocarbon line. Fish on and I'll see you guys on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts