Fall Tube Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about tube fishing in the fall. During the fall time I like to start with a 3 1/2in melon gold Cruncher Baits tube rigged with Cruncher Baits goby head. And I fish that on a Kistler Custom Fishing Rod 7'0 medium heavy KLX spinning rod with ten pound super slick power braid with a leader of eight pound seaguar invizx fluorocarbon. And the way I fish the bait is I will hop it along the bottom and give a few pauses here and there. Some of the areas I like to fish it in are shallow humps were fish can move up to feed for the winter. I also like to fish it in transition areas were fish can move up and down all day long to feed. Hope you guys learned something this week. Tune in on Wednesday for a brand new post.

Comments

Popular Posts