Swing head fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk a the type of swing head I use or also known as "The Biffle Hard Head" and how I like to fish it. The particular swing head I use is made by Stan Sloan's Zorro Bait Company and it is called the booza whiplash. When I am throwing a the booza whiplash I like to throw the half ounce size. The reason I throw that size is because the purpose of the bait is to keep it on the bottom and the half ounce wait will usually do that. I usually only go up to the three quarter size if I am fishing very deep or I am in strong current. The way I like to fish the booza whiplash is let it sink to the bottom and I will crawl it on the bottom VERY SLOW. And for this rig I like to use a sweep hook set. And I like to throw two different baits on it the first bait I like to throw on it is a 4in Keitech Easy Shiner in the ayu pattern and the second bait I like to throw is the Tanooki Sports Jelli Buster in the cherry cola pattern. And the way I rig my soft plastics on the booza whiplash is I Texas Rig them and then skin hook them to make them completely weedless. And the line I will throw this on is SeaGuar Invizx twelve pound fluorocarbon line. And then the rod I throw that on is a Kistler Helium LTA 6'9 medium heavy casting rod. Fish on and I'll see you guys on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts