Fishing the spawn

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about two baits that I always use in the spawn! My first bait that I use is a drop shot with a Eco Pro tungsten 1/4oz full bottom contact weight and a 3in sight flash Keitech Easy Shiner fished on a Kistler Argon 6'9 medium spinning rod with a Quantum Smoke Size 30 spooled up with a 6lb SeaGuar Invizx. And the reason I really like this little set up is because the easy shiner sits up in the middle of the water column right in the fishes face. But it also extremely easy to fish and the specific color that I like to use is also really easy to see. And my second go to bed fishing bait is a 5/16oz BlueGill pattern finesse jig with a Mizmo Ghost Diamond Craw with about a 1/2in cut off the craw fished on a Kistler Rods 6'9 Helium LTA with 7:3:1 Quantum Smoke spooled up with 12lb SeaGuar invizx. The reason I love to throw this bait on the bed is because it represents just a little bluegill that looks like a easy meal!

Comments

Popular Posts