Hi my name is Jeremy Pinkowski and this week I'm going to tell you how to keep your tackle clean and organized. The first thing you need to do is clean your reels. 1)Take the spool off your spinning reel. 2)Take a rag and wipe all the gunk out of the inside of your spools. 3) The next thing you can do is take reel oil and put ONLY ONE DROP of reel oil on the gears. I prefear Ardent Reel Butter. To clean and oil a baitcaster you do the same but with qtips instead. The second thing you can do is strip all of the braid off your reels. The third thing you can do is replace all of your treble hooks. The fourth thing you can do is organize your tackle by bait and color. the fifth thing you can do is bring your rods inside and take a sponge and clean the corks a little soap and water. I hope learned something this week and go to my youtube page Jeremy Pinkowski also follow me on instagram @mojobasskid

Comments

Popular Posts