On Saturday I went to Bass Proshops and they had their Spring Fling Sale going on. They had all of the XPS hard baits on sale. So I got 2 of there slim dogs, which are their cigar baits. They have holes on the front of the bait, then they have holes on the gills so that the water flows out and creates bubbles. I also got one of their lipless crainkbaits, and they have a really nice design on them and the finish is really nice. I aslo got a Livingston Lures liplaess crainkbait, and you can touch the hook holders and hear the baitfish sound when you touch the hook holders. But when you put in water it does the same thing. I also got 2 packs of Kalins 5 inch grubs they have a really nice design and they swim really well. I hope you got a idea of some of the baits you should buy, and you can ask me questions at my Facebook page which is Jeremy Pinkowski, or at Instagram @mojobasskid, or at Youtube at mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts