Detriot River

Hey everyboddy last weekend Iwas up in Detriot fishing the Detriot River. Up there the river does not fish like a river. You are fishing heavy currentall the time. I was catching all of my fish on aq drop shot with a quarter ounce weight wuth a Black Winnie Jackall Crosstail Shad. We were fishing fifthteen feet of water in three mph current coming from the north and the wind was blowing twelve mph out of the south. So the river was backed up alot. So it was creating eddys in the water and the fish were targeting the eddys and spots were the current would break. I hoped you guys learned something this week . You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and my Youtube Channel at mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts