Grub fishing

Hey everybody this week I'm going to talk about grub fishing fishing. When I'm grub fishing I like to use a 6'8 medium power St.Croix Mojo Bass series spinning rod. With eight pound Seagur Invizx flurocarbon line and a leader of eight pound Seagur Kanzen braid and a Abu Garcia Orra spinning reel. When your throwing a grub I like to use a 3/16 ball head jig head. You can drag the grub or you can swim it ar just hop it off the the bottom. I will use Kalins % inch grubs. Some of the colors I will use are cotton candy, Avacado, Junebug Hologram, Chartreuse Hologram, Smoke, Pearl, and white. I hope you guys learned something this week and check my video on youtube. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and my youtube page mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts