Rods

Hey everybody this week I'm going to talk about the rods I like to use. The first rod is a St. Croix mojobass series. One thing I like about that rod is it's light weight it cast and they range for about one hundred dollars. The other resin is it is extreme quality. The second rod is a Kistler Helium three and KLX. These rods are some of the lightest most sensitive durable rods I have put in my hand. But they in the upper hundreds to low two hundreds. But for the money you get every thing you want in a rod and more.My third rod is a Halo Day light series for 89.99. In my mind you can not beat it is a great rod cast good and you can not beat the price. I hope you guys learned something this week. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and my Youtube channel mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts