Three ways to fish a drop shot

Hey everybody today I'm going to talk about about three ways you can fish a drop shot. The first way is vertical fishing on the graph when there bait is or fish below the boat. The second way is just dragging the drop shot behind the boat. The best way to drag is in current or when your in the wind when your drifting. The third way to fish a drop shot is just cast out and drag it back to the boat. All of the ways are effective but dragging behind the boat will cover the most water. When throwing a drop shot I like to use a 6'9 extra light spinning rod I use a St. Croix jojobas series but Denali Rose Wood are great. Kistler Lta are also really good and G-loomis ante also great. Then I use six or eight pound Seagur invizx with Suffix 832 eight pound braid. But I also really like Seagur kanzen braid. I hope you done learn something this week. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and my Youtube page mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts