Fall Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about my top 3 fall fishing baits. My number one bait is a Square Bill Crainkbait I usually like to throw a bigger one like a 2.5. But I really like to throw blue gill patterns and shad patterns. because a lot of the time they want that bigger bait in the fall because they are trying to get fat. I throw a crainkbait on 12 pound seaguar invizx line. On 6'6 St. Croix mojo bass series casting rod medium power. With a 6:3:1 gear ratio Shimano Chornarch. My second favorite bait is spinner bait. I use Zorro bait spinner baits and like to throw the Double Blade Long Arm Aggravator spinner bait. When I'm fishing around weeds I feel like you can not beat it when you slow roll over the top of the weeds. I throw that on 15 pound sea guar invizx. On a 7'0 St. Croix mojo bass series medium power casting rod. With a Dawia Exceler 6:3:1 casting reel. My number three bait is a Zorro Bait Casting Booza Bug jig. The reason I like a jig is because it represents a easy meal when you arww snapping it out of the weeds. I throw a jig with 15 pound sea guar invizx. On a 7'0 medium power St. Croix mojobass series casting rod. With a Dawia Exceler  casting reel 6:3:1. I hope you guys learned something this week. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, And my You tube Channel mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts