Spinner Baits

Hey everybody this week I am going to tell you about my spinner bait selections and the rod and line and reel I use. I really like the Double Blade Long arm Aggravator Spinner Bait made by Zorro Bait company. I like it because it moves lots of water, and it moves lots of water. My second favorite spinner bait is The Bango Blade made by Zorro baits. You can get it deeper than other spinnerbaits and it goes through weeds great. When I throw spinnerbaits I use a 7' foot medium power casting rod. I use a St. Croix mojobass series. With 15 lb seagur invizx fluorocarbon line. I hope you guys learned something this week. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, and YouTube channel at mojobasski. Fish on and I'll see on the water. 

Comments

Popular Posts