Fall Square Bill Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about my two favorite crank baits to throw in the fall, and when I throw one over the other. When the fish are keying in to crawdad colors I will throw a Delta Craw River2Sea Biggie Poppa Creepin'. And the reason I throw this crank bait in delta craw is because I really like the glow it puts off in the water. I also like the thump it has in the dirty water which I would throw this color in. And the second color I would throw in the fall is a Tanooki Sports Sheron K Brown Square bill. And when I would throw is in cleaner water when the fish are gearing more towards shad. And another reason I will throw this because it has a nice shad profile to it that I really think helps a lot. Areas I will throw these crank baits are shallow rocky points or banks with deep water near by, and I will also throw these baits by the edges of brush. Both of these crank baits are fished on a Kistler Custom Fishing Rods 6'6 Medium KLX Casting Rods with a 6:3:1 gear ratio reel and twelve pound fluorocarbon seaguar invizx fishing line. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts