My recent first place finish

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about my recent first place finish in a tournament, and the techniques I used to win it. My go to bait and rig was a green pumpkin Keitech Sexy Impact fished on a drop shot. And the area I was fishing the drop shot was on the bull nose of locks and bridges. And the reason the fish were there is because they want to winter in those areas due to the current and depth. And the way I would fish the drop shot is I would pitch it up right on the bull nose and just sit there and shake it. The rod and line I was fishing that on was a Kistler Custom Fishing rods Helium LTA 6'6 medium spinning rod, and eight pound power pro super slick braid with a leader of six pound seaguar invizx fluorocarbon line. And my second technique I used was a 3/8oz pegged Texas rig with a candy grass Missile Craw on it. And the areas I was targeting with it was weed edges on drop offs in eight to ten feet of water off the main river. The reason the fish were there is because they move up and down the drop off all day long to feed. And the rod and line I used for this technique was a Kistler Custom Fishing Rods 6'9 medium heavy helium LTA casting rod, with twelve pound Seaguar invizx fluorocarbon line. Fish on and I'll see you on the water

Comments

Popular Posts