Pre Spawn Fishing Part 1

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about my techniques and baits that I use for pre spawn fishing. During that time period the fish are looking for food. And want to start looking for areas to spawn. If they already aren't. One of the baits I will use is a square bill crank bait. The two square bills I will throw are either a River2Sea Biggie, or a Tanooki Sports Super Square Bill. I like to throw those in shad type patterns. And I will throw those two baits on a Kistler Rods KLX 6'6 medium casting rod. Types of structure I will try to aim for are stumps, lay down trees, and anything that will be able to protect fish or that they will be able to hide behind to ambush bait. The second bait I will throw is a Zorro Bait Booza Whip lash. And what that bait is a swing head. And what makes it so good is the weight is allowed to move freely from the hook, and it allows the hook to move back and forth. And the types of plastics I will are a Keitech Fat Swing Impact, Keitech crazy Flapper, Keitech Little Spider, or a Tanooki Sports Jelli Buster. The colors I will throw those in are natural craw colors. The type of rod I will throw that on is a Kistler Rods Helium LTA 6'9 medium heavy casting rod on 17 pound fluorocarbon line. And the type of structure I will aim for is same with crank baits. My video of Ice Off fishing is on youtube. Tune in next week for the second part. And my swim bait video will be up on youtube by the end of the week. Fish on and I will see you on the water

Comments

Popular Posts