Shaky Head Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about shaky head fishing. When I am throwing shaky heads I will throw two different brands. One of them is a Custom Cast Lures The Closer shaky head. And I will through that in a couple different situations, one of them is when I am throwing a Missile Baits Baby D Bomb or a Reaction Innovations Smallie Beaver and a Netbait tiny pacacraw or the baby pacacraw. And the reason I will throw that Shaky Head is because it has a wide gap hook on it. And those baits have a more meat to it as shown in the picture above. You can purchase that at this link and just click on it http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Custom_Cast_Lures_The_Closer_Shakey_Head_10pk/descpage-CCLSH.html . The second shaky head I will throw is a Stan Sloan Zorro Bait Company Booza Head Shaker. And I will throw that when I am throwing a worm such as a Keitech Lures Live impact or the spider grub, shown in picture above. And the reason I use this one is because it has a great hook, spring and is the best possible shaky head you can have all around. And the Custom Cast is better for baits with more meat to the bait. And you can purchase the Booza Shaker at this link http://fallingwateroutdoors.com/product/booza-head-shaker/. And I will throw those on a Kistler Rods KLX 7'0 medium-heavy spinning rod, and you can purchase it at this link http://www.kistlerrods.com/store/fishing-rods/klx-fishing-rods/klx-fishing-rods/klx-spinning/klx-spinning-multi-technique-medium-heavy-7-0-fishing-rod.html#.VPYr3u85DIU . With ten pound fluorocarbon and a leader of eight pound braid. Hope you guys learned something this week. you can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, my website jpinkowskifishing.weebly.com , and my YouTube channel mojobasskid. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts