Soft Swim Bait Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about soft swim bait fishing. When you are swim bait fishing do not forget about a good old curly tail grub. In my opinion that is one of the better swim baits out there. Because you can do so many different things with drag it on the bottom, swim it, and hop it off the bottom. The particular grub I will throw is a Stan Sloan's Zorro Bait Company Do-loly. The reason I like to throw that is they have a wide span of colors. And the body does not ripe easily. The head I will throw it on is a Cruncher Baits Gripper Head. I will also throw that on a Kistler KLX Medium Heavy 7'0 Spinning Rod and the serial number is KLXSMT7OMH. And the line I will throw is SeaGuar Invizx 8 pound fluorocarbon line. And I throw that all year around. The second type of swim bait I will throw is Keitech Easy Shiner 4 inch. The reason I like to throw that one is instead of just the tail moving the whole body moves which makes it a better when your are targeting shad. And the reason for that is if you watch a shad swim the whole body moves when they are swimming. I will throw this particular swim bait on a A-Rig or a Zorro Bait Company swim bait head. And the rod I throw this on is a Kistler Helium LTA 6'9 medium heavy apc casting rod. And I will throw that with 17 pound SeaGuar Invizx. The third type of swim bait I will throw is either a Tanooki Sports Lickety Split swim bait or a Keitech Fat Swing Impact 3.8 inch. The reason I will throw those two particular swim baits are because they are paddle tail. And the paddle tail swim bait gives off a action where just the tail is moving. So it moves water and vibrates. And everything I throw the easy shiner on is the same on this. I hope you guys learned something this week. And my first video blog should be up by the end of the week on jerk bai fishing. Fish on and I will see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts