Bed Fishing Part 1

Hey everybody this week I am going to tell you about my top five baits for when I am bed fishing. My first go to bait is a wacky rig senko. The type of senko I use is a Tanooki Sports Slurpi worm. The colors I like to throw that are blueberry and watermelon. The type of hook I throw that on is a owner mosquito hook. The reason I like to throw that is because I can skip it around boat docks and I can cover a lot of water and then stop when I see one bedding and fish it slow. The rod I like to fish that on is a Kistler Rods KLX 7'0 medium heavy spinning rod. Paired with a ten pound power pro super slick braid and a eight pound SeaGuar invizx fluorocarbon. My second go to bait is a Stan Sloan's Zorro Bait company Booza Head Shaker paired a Keitech 3.6in crazy crawler. The two colors I like to throw this in are sight flash and double trouble. The reason I like to throw this is because you can fan cast and find the beds and fish them from a farther distances away because the rig will have some weight to it.. And I throw this bait on the same set up as the wacky rig slurpi worm. When you are bed fishing you just have to work the fish and find out what they like.Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts