Bed Fishing Part 2

Hey everybody this week I am going to conclude my bed fishing article. My third favorite bait is a drop shot paired with a Keitech 3in Easy Shiner. I usually throw two or three different colors when I throw this bait on a bed are Electric blue chartreuse, Sight Flash, or Ayu. The way I rig this is I take Owner Hook #2 mosquito hook and I bring the line up through under the hook tie my knot but you need a lot of extra line. And after you tie your knot you do not cut off your extra line and you will bring it through the top of  hook. Then I will take a 5/16 River2Sea Tear drop tungsten weight and use about a foot of line and clip the weight onto the line. Then I will take my easy shiner and nose hook it. The line I use is a Power Pro 8lb Super Slick Braid, with leader of 6lb SeaGuar Invizx. The rod I throw this on is a Kistler Carbon Steel Finesse worm spinning rod. The reason I like to throw this on the bed is because the swim bait will suspend over the bed and will threaten the fish that is guarding the bed. My fourth favorite bait to throw is a Crunchers Bait 4in tube. My two favorite colors to throw on the bed is Molten Craw and Hybrid Minnow. When I am throwing this bait I like to use a Cruncher Baits Goby Jig head. And when I throw this bait I like to make short strokes over the bed with this bait. The reason I like to throw this because it looks like a crayfish or a small goby. The rod I use is a Kistler KLX 7'0 medium heavy spinning rod. Then I use 10lb Power Pro Super Slick Braid with a leader of 8lb SeaGuar Invizx. My fifth favorite bait to throw on the bed is a Floating Worm. The type of floating worm I like to throw is a Zoom Trick worm in a Bubblegum color. With a Roboworm rebarb light wire hook. The way I rig it is I will Texas rig down the middle. And the way you fish it is you will just twitch it in the water and let it sink a little bit. And the reason I fish it is because it is a bright colored bait that the fish can see and is a little bigger profile that is threating to the fish. And I fish it on the same setup as my tube. I hope you guys learned something this week. Fish on and I'll see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts