Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about the baits I got for Christmas. I got around six different baits that cover every type of fishing. I got my first pack of baby d bombs which look,deadly. I would fish those either on a Stan Sloans Zorro Bait Company Booza Head Shaker. What you would do with that is just crawl it along the bottom using 8 pound line Seaguar invizx flurocarbon line. And a Kistler KLX-smt70mh which is the rod number. I also got a Duo Realis Spin bait 80. When I am throwing a spin bait all I do is count it down to the desired depth. Then real it at a constant retrieval speed. And when you set the hook all you do is pull the rod back and start to real it in. I throw it on the same rod I throw a drop shot on which is a Kistler KLX 7'0 medium spinning rod. I use 6 pound seaguar invizx flurocarbon line. Tune back in tomorrow as I conclude my Christmas blog. You can find me on instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, my Youtube channel mojobasskid, and my website jpinkowskifishing.weebly.com. Fish on and I will see you on he water.

Comments

Popular Posts