Hey everybody today I am concluding my blog entry from yesterday on baits I got for Christmas and how to fish them. Another one of the baits that I got were two Duo realis jerkbaits. When I am fishing those I like to snap my rod on cadence and every once in a while I will change it up to make the fish to bite. I like to throw on 12 pound seaguar invizx flurocarbon line with a Kistler KLX crank rip and twitch casting rod. The last thing I got was a deep diving storm ararshi. And the way I would fish that is make sure it is digging the bottom. And the retrieval speed should be based on the water temperature and how active the fish are. You can throw it on the same Tod and line I throw my jerk bait on or a medium heavy rod. Hope you guys learned something this week. You can find me on instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, YouTube at mojobasskid, and my website jpinkowskifishing.weebly.com. fish on and I will see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts