Late Fall Early Winter Fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to talk about late fall early winter fishing. Here in Chicago it can be tough this time of year because ice is starting to form but you can still get on rivers, power plant lakes, or power plant discharge section on rivers or Lake Michigan. I really like to throw Crank bait and finesse jig. One of the crank baits I really like throw this time of year is a Rapala DT-10 in Ike's Demon pattern. With that crank bait I like to real it slower than usual because the water is going to be a lot colder which means the fish are going to move a lot slower and not be that active. And I like to throw that on a Kistler Custom Fishing Rods Medium Heavy Casting rod in the Carbon Steel Collection. When I throw a finesse jig I like to throw a Stan Sloan's Zorro Bait Company Ninny Fly in 3/16 weight. With that you would just stroke it off the bottom. And I like to throw it on a Kistler Rods Carbon Steel Medium Spinning rod. I hope you guys learned something this week. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook at Jeremy Pinkowski, My Youtube at mojobasskid, and my website http://jpinkowskifishing.weebly.com. Fish on and I will see you on the water.

Comments

Popular Posts