Part 2 Early Winter fishing

Hey everybody this week I am going to conclude my blog entry from two weeks ago where I was talking about early winter fishing. When I am fishing in early winter like this I really like throw a Stacy 90 Jerkbait made Luckycraft. I like to throw it in the color Aurora Craw, Aurora Black, and Perch. When I am fishing a jerk bait this time of year I like to fish it really slow and just snap my rod every now and then. And make the bait quiver by shacking my rod. I like to throw that on a Kistler Custom Fishing Rods KLX Series Crank Rip and twitch 7'0 feet bait casting rod. With twelve pound Seaguar invizx line on it. I also like throwing a pre-Rapala wiggle wart in green craw and red craw. When it is really cold out I like to put lead strips on the bait to help it cast and suspend. When you are fishing you want to be digging bottom and real it really slow. And I also throw the wiggle wart on the same set up as the Stacy 90. I hope you guys learned something this week. I like to target points off of deep flats and 45 degree angle banks and cast parallel with the points and banks. You can find me on Instagram @mojobasskid, Facebook a Jeremy Pinkowski, my youtube channel which is mojobasskid, and my website www.jpinkowskifishing.weebly.com . Fish on and I'll see you on the water

Comments

Popular Posts